Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Zainiul Happy birthday! – a movie & a simple meal together



Even though it is a belated celebration, and sadly it turns out to have only 4 of us due to the tight schedule everyone has, it is truly one day that is worth remembering.
“Hey Zainiul! I may be a bad organizer, but who cares, as long as you have enjoyed yourself as much as I do!”

Actually sometime people may ask: “why waste the time to set up celebrations and stuff?” My answer is simple, for MEMORY. JC life is hectic, everyone has things to focus on, so am I =] But I choose to spend my life more wonderfully and beautifully. As much as it is possible, I wish to celebrate the birthday of every single one of my friends with them, of course, especially my AVA members! Maybe I’m too optimistic, but really look forward to a day, where all of us are together; maybe for an outing, not necessary birthday celebration la, haha. So, here I’m also looking for a day where the photo below is filled up with the rest of you.


Here is my motto: STUDY HARD but also PLAY HARD

“Its fate that brought us together, together as a team in AVA and a friend in NYJC, but I believe its promise and commitment that brings us together for now and keep our friendship forever”

“It’s by your supports and trust from the senior that I become the president of AVA. Whatever it pays, I tell myself: There are many leaders in the world and in NYJC, I dare not say I will surmount to be the best leader in NYJC, but I’ll certainly work towards being the best leader in YOUR heart <3!”

Well, anyway haha, k la, I stop being like emo? Or funny? Or anything u might feel after reading this blog, but hey! This is my 1st blog lah, give face? Haha, no la, but whatever type out here is coming from my heart, copyright reserved arh.

Cheers
Shang Ya
12/11

No comments: